Wednesday 10 February 2016

MAC Soft and Gentle | Product of the Week

I am finally back to doing product of the week posts! Every Wednesday I am going to have a feature product, it could be makeup, skincare, or haircare. So to kickoff the first Product of the Week post for the year, we have a oldie but a goodie... MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. 



I recently started reaching for this highlighter again this past week, and I have fallen in love all over again.. Seriously I put it on and all that I can think is YAAAAASSSS. It is the perfect cheek bone highlight, and a lot of days I will also use it as a brow bone, and inner corner highlight. It is more of a bronzey peach tone and quite shimmery, but I find you really cannot use too much of it. 

If you haven't tried this before I strongly urge you to go to MAC and pick it up... And if its sitting collecting dust, think about picking it up again like I did


No comments:

Post a Comment