Sunday 26 April 2015

L'Occitane Lavender Hand Creme | Product of the Week


Being a hairstylist, I need good quality hand cremes on deck at all times. I got this for Christmas one year in my stocking and have finally decided to break it open and use it, I must say L'Occitane has outdone themselves with this lotion. It's so moisturizing and absorbs very quickly without leaving your hands feeling greasy or anything like that. The lavender scent is also very soothing for my hands as they are dry and cracked from being in water all day. I would recommend this hand creme to anyone; especially people who do have dry skin, or work in professions which are hard on the hands like I do. This product retails for 12$ on the L'Occitane website for a 30ml tube. 
Let me know if any of you ladies have any other hand lotions I should try! 

Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment