Thursday 25 February 2016

Empties of 2016... So far


Happy Thursday lovelies, 



So I decided I finally have enough trash to create a empties post for you guys, even though most of it not gonna lie is hair care, theres a few makeup products hidden in the bottom. So if you want to know what I think of these products just keep reading! 



Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
This is my go to clarifying shampoo because it doesn't make my hair feel like straw after I use it. I can also use it with my extensions and it doesn't leave them super dry and matted like most clarifying shampoos do. This product is great to use once a week or every two weeks depending on how often you wash your hair! I will forever repurchase this shampoo. 




Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner
This is my go to conditioner and I love it. It can be quite heavy if you have fine hair but its so moisturizing I look past that and continue to love it. The smell of Moroccan Oil is the best as well! This conditioner is sulphate and paraben free as well so it is also ok to use on my extensions and makes them feel as soft as they were when I first got them six months ago! 




Moroccan Oil Smoothing Conditioner
I've got to be honest, this conditioner was WAY too heavy for my hair, and it felt like it left a coating on my extensions, so I probably won't repurchase this. I think that if you have super coarse and unruly hair this would be a perfect conditioner for you, but for me it was just too heavy, on the bright side it does still have the amazing Moroccan Oil smell! 




Redken Pillow Proof Dry Shampoo
This is hands down my favourite dry shampoo, it doesn't leave a white cast on my hair and lasts for a few days. Having a good dry shampoo is key when you only wash your hair every week or week and a half and this stuff gets me through! If you don't have a holy grail dry shampoo, I really suggest you try this out!




Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo
Just like the Moroccan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner, this is my go to shampoo that goes with it. This shampoo doesn't have sulphates or parabens in it, so it doesn't lather like a shampoo that does have them would, I find shampooing twice creates the same lather and it feels like a normal shampoo. I will always continue to repurchase this because of the amazing scent and the fact it cleans my hair like no bodies business. 




Loreal Infallible Makeup Setting Spray
This is a fantastic setting spray, it is very comparable to the Urban Decay setting sprays but $18 instead of $38, so the difference in price is a great selling point for me! I don't have any complaints about it and honestly I like it more than they Urban Decay setting sprays, if you are looking for a dupe, I urge you to check this guy out!




Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 10 Light
I am in love with this concealer, I have already repurchased it and I got as much out of this package as humanly possible which is a lot harder than expected. It is light enough for my pale self, and blends out like a dream! I use this on my under eyes and in any blemished areas on my face, before and after my foundation. 




Alcon Opti-free Pure Moist
Honestly, I bought this in a pinch because I slept with my contacts in after a night out and my eyes were just killing me, it works pretty well, just like any other contact solution. I don't know if I would repurchase this exact solution again, I usually just go for whichever one is on sale.




Hard Candy Light Bright Concealer Fair
I honestly hated this concealer, I don't know if it was the product itself or I was applying it wrong but I could not blend this out for the life of me, compared to Glamoflauge (which I love) this was a large disappointment for me and I will not be buying this again. 




Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
I really liked this perfume sample, it had a very nice floral scent but almost a little earthy as well. I will for sure be adding this to my perfume collection once I get a few more of my samples used up! 




Bath and Body Works Wallflower, Leaves
Leaves is my favourite scent, even though it only comes out in the fall, I use it all year around in candles and wall flowers. I love any kind of wallflowers to be honest, they make my house smell so pretty and fresh!

Well if you made it through this whole post, congrats because that was a long one.

Until next time, stay beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment