Monday 2 March 2015

Lush Cosmetics Haul | Review

Hey ladies!

So I got some stuff from Lush the other day, so here's a mini review of my thoughts thus far! 


Imperialis Facial Moisturizer - I got this because I do have quite oily skin and the lady at Lush told me it would be good for my sensitive/oily skin and it's quite light weight. I have decided to just use this at night because it does take my skin some time to absorb it and I find it doesn't help the longevity of my makeup when I put it on in the morning, but as a night cream it is superb and has not affected my cystic acne in a negative way. It is also very moisturizing. 

Tea Tree Water Toner - I love tea tree oil to combat my oily skin, as well as my acne. I use a tea tree oil cleanser in the morning so I thought I would add this to my routine and I can say it has been working wonders! I think this is a new HG profduct. 

Mint Julips Lip Scrub - this scrub is heavenly. I find when I wear matte lipsticks the lipstick always clings to dry spots so I got this to help deal with that. I use it at night and then follow with a lip balm to moisturizer. So far it has made a huge difference. 

I have never used a lot of Lush products but I think I am beginning to see what all the hype is 

Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment