Monday 2 March 2015

Nighttime Skin Care | Routine

Hey ladies!

Here is what I use at night for my skincare routine. 



Mac Cleanse Off Oil Tranquil - I use this cleansing oil before I use my cleanser. I love this because it takes off every bit of my makeup before I even wash my face. I find my face feels a lot cleaner when I use this as my first step. I buy the tranquil one because I do have such sensitive skin and my skin may react to the regular version. This will always be a staple product for me! 

St.ives Green Tea Cleanser - this is my step two after the cleansing oil. I use this at night as oppose to my tea tree cleanser because it's less drying and more targeted towards acne fighting. I do have cystic acne and I find things that are acne fighting don't always work for me, but this cleanser does seem to make a world of difference. Plus is smells really nice! 

Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Astrigent - this is my night toner, I use it as my step 3, I find it takes off every last bit of makeup that my cleanser missed, it also does help clear up my blackheads which I have a lot of. I have been using this toner for years and it never disappoints. 

Garnier Ultra Lift Eye Cream - this eye cream is amazing. I like this as a night formula because it is quite thick but I have noticed a difference in my under eyes. The skin under my eyes isn't the firmest and I do think that this has made a difference for me. 

Lush Imperialis Facial Moisturizer - I just started using this and it's a light moisturizer that takes some time to absorb but then makes my skin feel lovely. It hasn't affected my cystic acne at all which is good but if I use it during the day it's just a little heavy so it is my new night cream! 

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - I just got this but I have added it to my night and morning routine to take the dry skin off my lips and it works like a charm! 

Carmex Lip Balm - I use this after my lip scrub to moisturizer my lips. Carmex is my HG lip moisturizer and I will always use it after my lip scrub as well as anytime my lips are dry ! 


I hope you girls like my skincare routine and mini reviews of what I use and why I use it. If you have any things I should add please comment them below :) 

Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment