Wednesday 8 July 2015

Mini Sephora Haul | Review


So this happened... Granted it has been a while since I've done much shopping damage so I think it was well deserved. And yes I added in a Maybelline product to my Sephora haul but I had it sitting there unopened so why not! I have been using these products for about a week now, so I am also going to give you guys a mini review, because I do have some thoughts on them thus far.

OleHenrikson Oil-free Pore Refining Cleansing Cloths - I was recommended these because I have crazy oily skin and I have to say I think they are helping... I usually wash my face at night and then just use a wipe in the morning to get any oil or dirt that my face produced over night dealt with, I have noticed a difference in my oil production over the past week, so they must be working. You can buy them here and they retail for 10-20 $ depending on the size you get.. You can either get 10 or 30 wipes.

OleHenriksen Makeup Removing Cleansing Cloths - Just to stay on the OleHenriksen train ( hey that rhymed) I got these makeup removing wipes, I always either use a cleansing oil like the one from MAC which you can see here or I use makeup wipes.. My reason for using the two different options really depends on how much makeup I am wearing, if I am wearing a full face of makeup, lashes and all I will use the oil because it gets everything off, if I have a more natural look going that day I will use wipes. I love the scent of these wipes, I can't even put my finger on what it is ( mostly because I am terrible at describing scents) but it is a great one. These basically take off all my makeup, i have noticed there is still a little bit left but thats what washing your face is for. These retail for 10- 19$ depending on the size of the package and you can buy them here

Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation - I have heard so many hit or miss reviews on this foundation (here and here) so I'm going to get straight to the point because this foundation seems to work great for some people and terrible for others. I am in love with this foundation, its the first one that has not melted off my face in months, I don't necessarily agree with Nars' claim for 16 hour wear but it does last through a full 8-9 hour work day for me so thats a plus! It retails for 59$ and you can buy it here

Sephora Retractable Lip Brush #60 - Lets just start off my saying I had never used or thought about using a brush to apply my lip products... This new found freedom I have with applying any lip stain or gloss has changed my life! If anyone is hesitant on trying out a brush for this reason, I would just bite the bullet and purchase one because it changes your lip colour game for the better. The one I purchased from Sephora retailed for 12.50$ and can be bought here

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - I have seen many different reviews comparing Maybelline Baby Skin to Benefit Porefessional. I am a big fan of the Benefit product but not of the price tag, and hey if I can pay 8$ for something instead of 39$ I would be all over that. So far I do find them very similar, this one is a little more greasy than the Benefit product but aside form that I really don't see much of a difference. After I apply the Maybelline Baby Skin I just use a blotting paper to absorb the excess product and then I apply my foundation and it seems to work like charm. This product can be purchased from any Shoppers Drug Mart, or Ulta. 

Alright beauties, thats all for now. 
If you have any other products I should try please let me know!

Lets Connect
 Instagram @beautybytink
Twitter @christinabxo
Email christinaabxo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment