Thursday 25 June 2015

My Random Life Part 2

This my second 'My Random Life' tag, somethings have changed over the past 6 months... So here we go.
My Random Life:

Name: 

Christina Elizabeth Broughton

Feeling:

Comfy, relaxed.. Its the last of my days off so its time to relax, clean the house and get ready for the week.

Favorite Colour as of now:

Fuchsia, magenta... All the purples

Current Book I am Reading:

Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks.. This is a amazing book, I have not been able to put it down.

Current Show I am Obsessed with:

Fringe... Oh my this show, I can't even explain my enjoyment of it.

Current Trend I am Loving:

Bralettes... Is this a trend? 

Current Favourite Song:

Just Like You - George Canyon
Listen here
Currently Obsessing Over:

My new hair colour, Orange is the New Black, and Fringe.

Something I am Excited for:

Getting to go out and dance tonight, yay for days off

Favorite Quote Right Now:

"It was what I was born for -to look, to listen, to lose myself inside this soft world - to instruct myself over and over..." Mary Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment