Wednesday 12 November 2014

My Random Life

Hey loves,

So I am going to be trying to do a "My Random Life" post during the first week of every month. This is just so that you guys can see some of my favourites from the month and what I am currently loving in a more to the point fashion than a monthly favourites post, which I will still be doing; don't you worry!

My Random Life:

Name: 

Christina Elizabeth Broughton

Feeling:

Comfy, and ready for my day!

Favorite Colour as of now:

Teal, grey and burgundy.. No I couldn't pick just one

Current Book I am Reading:

Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher (super recommended for anyone who likes suspenseful novels!)

Current Show I am Obsessed with:

Blue Mountain State, Greys Anatomy and Gossip Girl

Current Trend I am Loving:

Knitted infinity scarves, dark lips, bold eyes

Current Favourite Song:

Another Mans Gold - Dean Brody
Listen Here
Middle of Nowhere - Dustin Lynch
Listen here

Currently Obsessing Over:

What colour to paint my nails tonight, also how many posts I am going to pre write and schedule to be uploaded.

Something I am Excited for:

Christmas and setting up my tree!

Favorite Quote Right Now:

“It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” Dale Carnegie

I hope you ladies like this post and have a little update onto what I'm currently obsessing over.

Stay pretty xo

No comments:

Post a Comment